The Buyer can send a return request for any item within 4 days of order receipt for the following reasons: if it is too big / small, if it is damaged, if it does not correspond to the product ordered.
To issue the return request you have to follow the instructions here below:
- Access to “My Profile” and then to “My Orders” section
- Select the order that you want to return
- Click on “Return”,
- Select the product that you wish to return, Prices are in the turn stage are inclusive of Tax (If applicable in your region)
- Select the reason of return from the drop-down menu,
- Upload image of your return requested product.
- Click on “Submit request” only once.
- Wait to receive the email with the instructions that you will get within the following one working day (please check also the Spam and Promotions folders).
- Follow the instruction sent by email
P Closet reserves the right not to refund in the following cases:
- If the products are not intact, without envelope or with a ruined one
- In case the Return code and/or order number are missing
- In case the products are used, worn,
- In case the Returns are not authorized or if they have exceeded the requested timelines.
The shipping fees and the returns are at the buyer’s expenses, unless stated differently.
The refund will be issued if the returned item/s are within the return product accepted conditions/inspection in form of the following:
- Credit Note Refund: COD or Credit Card shoppers will have the amount for their returned item/s on their Profile page within 10 days of receipt of the returned product, and is visible at the bottom of the Profile page, where you will be entitled for a special promotion on any item you wish to buy.
- Money Back Refund: Credit Card shoppers ONLY will have the amount for their returned Credit Note on their Credit Card after 30 days of issuing the Credit Note,
In case the return product inspection did not meet with the return product accepted conditions/policy the products will be shipped back to the Customer after confirming his approval for paying the shipping incurred cost/s (Shipping, Tax & other fees)
The credit note is automatically utilized when a new order is placed.
P Closet does not exchange goods through emails. It is necessary to follow return process and create a new order to utilizing the credit balance on your profile.